Our own VoIP PBX range in various sizes to suit your needs from the MM16 ideal for up to 32 users, the MM50 ideal for up to 50 users, and the MM150r2 which is ideal for up to 150 users. Various cards can be in any system with numerous ports for analogue lines, analogue phones, or ISDN circuits. Our MM16 and MM50 systems boast a solid state architecture for robustness and the MM50 is ideal in most server rooms as convenient 1U high 19" rack mount enclosure. For more information on each model please click on the model number you are interested in on the right hand menu.
Brief Feature Overview
Call Hold, Transfer (blind or attended), Pickup, Park, Forwarding (on busy, no answer or unconditional) , Queueing, Ring groups, Voicemail, Multi-level automated attendants, Music on-hold, Call detail reporting, Integrated fax reception, Advanced call routing, Remote teleworker support, Conference Server and more... See the individual products for more details...
The heart of the system...
At the heart of all the range is a carrier class IP telephony switch which can be linked together to form a single large multi-site telephony solution which has been designed to allow organisations to place the most appropriate systems in each main location and unlike a hosted solution each site can work independently of each other for maximum flexibility and reliability
- Multiple inbound phone lines (from multiple technologies including Analogue, ISDN2 and IP Trunks)
- IP Phone extensions
- Native SIP based and also legacy analogue (using a gateway)
- Call Hold, Transfer (blind or attended), Pickup, Park, Forwarding (on busy, no answer or unconditional)
- Multiple call queues with position and estimated hold time announcements
- Multiple call groups for extensions and external phone numbers for call distribution
- Voicemail per extension
- Accessible by phone, web or email
- Multi-level automated attendants for routing of calls more efficiently (i.e. press 1 for etc...)
- Multiple music on-hold tracks and categories using MP3's
- Call detail reporting
- Easy web interface for administration
- Web based Operators console
- Fax to email (ISDN30 versions)
- Up to 8 hours of recording for messages and announcements
- Advanced call routing using flexible call rules (route based on number called and person calling)
- Media Link—connect multiple managers together across multiple sites providing one large integrated phone system across multiple sites/locations
- Remote teleworker support with dynamic agent log-in
- Conference Server for larger multi-way conferences
- Interactive extension directory lookup service
- Support for e164 directory number lookups, so if a number has an Internet connection it will send the call direct for free.
Why not contact us and see why a new VoIP telephone system could not only save you money on calls, offer unparalleled flexibility and features but also probably cost less than a traditional telephone system to install. "Who said technology should cost more"